You can edit/create assessment criteria by following the steps below:
Click the “three dots” in the top right corner of your Live RoundTable.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, select “Edit Assessment Criteria”.
3. You have two options when setting up the Criteria Scale.
a) Keep the Criteria Scale turned on as shown below. This allows you to set a maximum value for students to achieve.
b) Turn the Criteria Scale off as shown below. This will allow you to use a “tally system” when assessing students during your Live RoundTable, instead of giving them a concrete value they can achieve.
For example, you may want to specifically assess students’ abilities to provide evidence for their thinking. Using this method, you can add a tally point every time they do so.
4. Check off the criteria you would like to use.
5. And/Or create your own assessment points.
6. You are all set! All you need to do is click on a student in the Live RoundTable and you will be able to input your assessment. Students will see your assessment after the Live RoundTable is over.