Step 1 - Creating A Teacher Account
- Visit www.parlayideas.com and click “GET STARTED.”
Tip: use Google Chrome for the best possible experience.
- Select “Teacher” for user type.
- Register with your email (or with Google or Microsoft).
Tip: bookmark https://go.parlayideas.com for quick access.
- Follow Parlay's simple on-boarding steps :)
- Enter the Course Name and Section Number.
- Voila! You can now create your first RoundTable (Jump to Step 3).
Step 2 - Getting Students Signed Up
- Share the Invite Code with your students.
Tip: Post your Invite code it in your LMS so students can access it at any time.
- Ask your students to visit www.go.parlayideas.com/account/signup and select the "Student" option.
- They can Register with their email (or with Google or Microsoft).
Tip: save https://go.parlayideas.com/dashboard to their bookmarks bar.
- Join the class using the "Invite Code"
Step 3 - Create your first RoundTable
- Check out these guides to help you get started!