Parlay works across all subject areas. Check out our community generated Conversation Cards, to see some of the many ways that teachers are using Parlay.
- The most common use cases exist in the Humanities and Social Sciences, where the material is often subject to many different interpretations and class discussions are more frequent.
Modern Language teachers often use Parlay to help students improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
- Many teachers are using Parlay in Math, Science, Art and more! It is a great way to bring the "real world" into the classroom and help students understand the subject in a broader context.
Here are some examples:
- Biology teachers use Parlay to talk about the ethics of CRISPR and other forms of gene augmentation.
- Physics teachers use Parlay to talk about the future of AI.
- Math teachers use Parlay to talk about the relationship between statistics and elections.
- Art teachers use Parlay to talk about political artists like Bansky or Ai Wei Wei.
Hope this helps :)